• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paycheck system/realistic economy & VIP system.
It's just an idea, but why don't you have more of a advanced and realistic paycheck system. For instance, making the paychecks every hour and have no more than say $600 per hour, and have starter money when you start off on the server and say have $10,000 in the bank.

If you had a VIP system, Bronze, Silver & Gold, you'd obviously pay real life money to get VIP but you can have perks upon buying it. Such as, having VIP cars, and having 10% (bronze), 25% (silver) & 50% (gold) extra on top of your paycheck. Then it's good for both of the community and management team, as the money from the VIP can be used to keep the server up and running. And more updates/services.

Comments everyone?
I'll just throw my 2cents in here
(08-01-2018, 09:35 PM)Weston Wrote: It's just an idea, but why don't you have more of a advanced and realistic paycheck system. For instance, making the paychecks every hour and have no more than say $600 per hour, and have starter money when you start off on the server and say have $10,000 in the bank.
Currently, the way our paycheck system works is very similar to real life. If you have a part-time job(waste management, pizza delivery, business delivery, etc) doing your job will get you "paid" and depending on how much work you did, you will get paid more on your next paycheck. If you have a fulltime job(PD, FD for example) you will get paid a static amount which is your "paycheck" (paycheck depends on rank)

We currently do have a starting amount, it isn't quite 10k though. 10k is alot of money in our economy, you will discover most items have prices similar to real life. Although, we have discussed whether we should consider increasing or changing parts of the economy, opinions are welcomed.

(08-01-2018, 09:35 PM)Weston Wrote: If you had a VIP system, Bronze, Silver & Gold, you'd obviously pay real life money to get VIP but you can have perks upon buying it. Such as, having VIP cars, and having 10% (bronze), 25% (silver) & 50% (gold) extra on top of your paycheck. Then it's good for both of the community and management team, as the money from the VIP can be used to keep the server up and running. And more updates/services.
Well, this is always a sensitive subject. But basically, we own and service our own server equipment. And as a result we have not had to take donations as it currently stands, it is too early to tell whether or not we will be doing this in the future, as there are certain things we would like for the server to have(hosted tab is an example). We don't want to create a pay-to-win community. And we care much more about having a fun and healthy community, rather than racking in dollars on paypal.

:)
(08-02-2018, 06:19 AM)Grifinger Wrote: I'll just throw my 2cents in here
(08-01-2018, 09:35 PM)Weston Wrote: It's just an idea, but why don't you have more of a advanced and realistic paycheck system. For instance, making the paychecks every hour and have no more than say $600 per hour, and have starter money when you start off on the server and say have $10,000 in the bank.
Currently, the way our paycheck system works is very similar to real life. If you have a part-time job(waste management, pizza delivery, business delivery, etc) doing your job will get you "paid" and depending on how much work you did, you will get paid more on your next paycheck. If you have a fulltime job(PD, FD for example) you will get paid a static amount which is your "paycheck" (paycheck depends on rank)

We currently do have a starting amount, it isn't quite 10k though. 10k is alot of money in our economy, you will discover most items have prices similar to real life. Although, we have discussed whether we should consider increasing or changing parts of the economy, opinions are welcomed.

(08-01-2018, 09:35 PM)Weston Wrote: If you had a VIP system, Bronze, Silver & Gold, you'd obviously pay real life money to get VIP but you can have perks upon buying it. Such as, having VIP cars, and having 10% (bronze), 25% (silver) & 50% (gold) extra on top of your paycheck. Then it's good for both of the community and management team, as the money from the VIP can be used to keep the server up and running. And more updates/services.
Well, this is always a sensitive subject. But basically, we own and service our own server equipment. And as a result we have not had to take donations as it currently stands, it is too early to tell whether or not we will be doing this in the future, as there are certain things we would like for the server to have(hosted tab is an example). We don't want to create a pay-to-win community. And we care much more about having a fun and healthy community, rather than racking in dollars on payal.
I'm not saying it's all about the dollars, I'm just saying it would be nice to have a change unlike all the other servers, which are all pretty much the same. Let's see what the rest of the community thinks of the idea.
The thing is, most of what you are suggesting is already how it works.
Can you elaborate further on what you mean?
-1 vips are non rp shit for me
(08-06-2018, 04:25 PM)justin Wrote: The thing is, most of what you are suggesting is already how it works.

I know, ESG and yourselves are not in this for the money but I think it could add more diversity as to the VIP system. If VIP's are donating say.. $5 for bronze VIP, they could get access to a /v or /vip chat in game where they can talk to other VIP's. Within the VIP chat, their name color corresponds with what VIP they may have. Whether it's Bronze, Silver or Gold, their names will correspond with these. The point of this suggestion, is that it could help yourselves and the community by one, the money used to buy the VIP could be put straight back into the server without yourself or anyone else using it for their personal gain.

With the VIP system, in game a VIP lounge could be added where the VIP's go to the lounge and they have their lockers in which it opens up and they get access to daily login rewards such as; a bonus $500 in game money or they could have access to a /toy command where they could place hats or other different types of unique clothing to modernize their character to their certain roleplay. I know this probably wouldn't get accepted because not all community members would have the money to purchase this whether thats because of their age or they work or not. At the end of the day it's just a suggestion
(09-13-2018, 01:11 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 04:25 PM)justin Wrote: The thing is, most of what you are suggesting is already how it works.

I know, ESG and yourselves are not in this for the money but I think it could add more diversity as to the VIP system. If VIP's are donating say.. $5 for bronze VIP, they could get access to a /v or /vip chat in game where they can talk to other VIP's. Within the VIP chat, their name color corresponds with what VIP they may have. Whether it's Bronze, Silver or Gold, their names will correspond with these. The point of this suggestion, is that it could help yourselves and the community by one, the money used to buy the VIP could be put straight back into the server without yourself or anyone else using it for their personal gain.

With the VIP system, in game a VIP lounge could be added where the VIP's go to the lounge and they have their lockers in which it opens up and they get access to daily login rewards such as; a bonus $500 in game money or they could have access to a /toy command where they could place hats or other different types of unique clothing to modernize their character to their certain roleplay. I know this probably wouldn't get accepted because not all community members would have the money to purchase this whether thats because of their age or they work or not. At the end of the day it's just a suggestion

I do understand what you mean, but the thing is that we do no accept donations as it stands right now. And that both Justin and myself have a deep hate for OOC Areas(same reason we don’t have a death match arena or similar, or host OOC events. And that it is it very unlikely that we will implement these areas into our sever, our view is very much “We’re on a Roleplay server - to Roleplay”

Will we never implement a donation feature? Dunno, it depends on our future costs, and how much of it we are aable to cover ourselves.
Fair enough. Just was a suggestion to consider.