• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paxx - [IG Suggestions.]
Your Character name: Keasen Byrd
Date and Time: 28/07/2018 - 01:50 AM
What is your suggestion: @Faction (( Gang )) Moderators. You should never ever accept faction(s) who doesn't "Actually" posting roleplay screen shots on their faction thread because of alot of comments they get accepted?, and not because the leader is admin or w/e are they. They should get accepted no, that's not right. Because we players trying to do our best just to make our faction (( gang )) thread clearly and successful. Not because the other faction (( gang )) have a good familia/gang story they will get accepted instantly. I'm not doing this to make a drama and not to get your attention I don't need it. I'm just telling you because I already found error on moderating I make this suggestion for the server community not for me I'm doing this suggestion to help developers to be successful. Actually accepting faction/gang takes a week(s) and sometimes month(s) before It get accepted not an minutes/hours after they post their thread. That's not how it works, @Faction (( Gang )) Moderators hire a professional Faction Moderators the one who have experience about handling the factions/gangs. That's all.
Do you have screenshots/Supporting material for your suggestion: N/A
Faction Rank: Triple O.G
[Image: xG0vgII.png]

Hello, first of all. We appreciate any and all feedback.

We agree that this isn't the way it should be handled, and is not the way it will be handled in the future. To put it very simply, the only way to get your hands on heavy weaponry/drugs is currently to be in a faction(gang) that has the rights to import those. Brigada was implemented as a way for us to slowly, and safely start introducing weaponry into the server, all while giving players the roleplay they come to seek. The faction has been there since release, and continues to use strict roleplay to distribute wares to players.

A major concern of ours was that, without a faction being able to properly "supply" civilians and gang members with the weaponry or narcotics they need, we would quickly lose the interest of many players. It is also worth mentioning Brigada has not used any "admin magic" to it's advantage, and any case of such will be struck down on hard.

If you have any more questions or concerns, you are free to message the head of game operations SnazzyDuckling, either on this forum profile ( https://forum.eastsidegaming.net/user-9.html) or through discord ( https://discord.gg/9azS9H5 )

I'll leave this topic open for now
Hello, Grifinger first of all this is not about supplying drugs, weapons etc. from Brigada or other semi legal factions to another factions. And second I was talking about is why faction moderators accepting them? I mean it should take at least a week(s) or month(s) before they get accepted plus they are mafia/cartel/familia. Running an Illegal faction to semi was difficult for everyone it takes time before you made it, third faction leaders should allow the members to post a roleplay screen shot to their thread.

Hello, sorry. I'm going to have to add my input.

I have to agree with paxx. Faction Moderators should go through with the correct procedure with handling the requests from said factions. To handle this problem, simply add an areaon the forums where the moderators can handle their assigned factions which the faction leaders have access to so they can make an application for what they are requesting. Once they have made the application, then its a simple answer of reviewing the application, then deciding on an outcome. If they Faction Moderator needs a hand then said Faction Moderator can ask for advice from a fellow Faction Moderator or he/she can ask for advice through the chain of command. And if no one is handling correctly then, from a player of this community point of view, the Faction Moderation Team needs to be seriously reviewed.

And with an administrators faction application being accepted with no screenshots of an roleplay is wrong. Just because he/she is a Leader of the community doesn't posses him/her with the power to have an official faction just like that. ( If you dont know what I am referring to then this message is hyperlinked.) If a faction wants to have the status of being official, then I think there should be some sort of requirements, such as; you need to be an active faction for more than a month, when I mean active, not active as in, playing in game all the time, I mean posting screenshots of roleplay and media etc; also another requirement that could be considered you need to have a certain amount of group members. There is just a couple of requirements there to think about.

One last thing, I think there should be an application process, once the faction that is applying to become official has met the requirements, they must fill in an application form. They application form must be reviewed by the Faction Moderation Team. If the leader of said faction is an administrator, then its passed up the chain of command.

Anyway to sum up what I have said, the whole of the Faction Moderation Team needs to be review, in my opinion.
So allow me to clarify the thoughts and reasoning behind 'The Brigada'.
I'll let our head of gaming operations answer aything related to faction management.

The Brigada is an administrator led and created faction with its sole purpose to startup the illegal side of the roleplay enviroment.
Without the Brigada there wouldn't be a any illegal gameplay regarding illegal (unlicensed) weapons nor drugs. As the Brigada is the only faction with the faction rights for these items.

The Brigada, is totally unrelated to the normal procedures of becoming an official faction, due to it being needed to functionally operate in the start of this community.
From my point of view, Brigada shall be unofficial again. As it would be fair for everyone.

I got on going gang activity right now, while it's still un-official. I'm trying to provide screen shots, every free time. That what Brigada's leader shall do, right??! If we really want everything to be stable in this community. Then You all are going to follow your own damn rules, either. It will be fucked up really bad. I hope you got my point!!
[Image: FjzAzAI.gif]
The Brigada, shall not become unofficial, as that would revoke their faction rights, and there will not be any illegal items on the street.

As stated before The Brigada is not like any other faction in terms that they are administratively created and ran. Therefor they are exempt from all procedures in place. As soon as there is a potential faction that can take over, that we deem fit, The Brigada will desolve.

The script, requires atleast 1 faction with faction rights, otherwise the server will not be 100% functional.
(07-30-2018, 12:28 PM)justin Wrote: As soon as there is a potential faction that can take over, that we deem fit, The Brigada will desolve.

This is important, the brigada is not mean't as a permanent solution.
(07-30-2018, 11:52 AM)xEtt0re Wrote: From my point of view, Brigada shall be unofficial again. As it would be fair for everyone.

I got on going gang activity right now, while it's still un-official. I'm trying to provide screen shots, every free time. That what Brigada's leader shall do, right??! If we really want everything to be stable in this community. Then You all are going to follow your own damn rules, either. It will be fucked up really bad. I hope you got my point!!

TRUE TRUE TRUE

(07-30-2018, 11:35 AM)justin Wrote: So allow me to clarify the thoughts and reasoning behind 'The Brigada'.
I'll let our head of gaming operations answer aything related to faction management.

The Brigada is an administrator led and created faction with its sole purpose to startup the illegal side of the roleplay enviroment.
Without the Brigada there wouldn't be a any illegal gameplay regarding illegal (unlicensed) weapons nor drugs. As the Brigada is the only faction with the faction rights for these items.

The Brigada, is totally unrelated to the normal procedures of becoming an official faction, due to it being needed to functionally operate in the start of this community.

WE DON’T NEED DRUGS,WEAPONS ON OUR STREET BESIDES MAFIA ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER FAMILIA NOT ON GANGS ON STREET BECAUSE NOT ALL G’S ON STREET HAVE THEIT MONEY

I’m sorry to tell you but this is completely BULLSHIT, don’t get offend. Yes we’re just a player but we have our rights to help the community as much as we can. Due to this bullshit Brigada the factions disagreed with your stupid idea.

(07-30-2018, 02:02 PM)Grifinger Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 12:28 PM)justin Wrote: As soon as there is a potential faction that can take over, that we deem fit, The Brigada will desolve.

This is important, the brigada is not mean't as a permanent solution.

We don’t need inactive or useless  faction on the server.

(08-01-2018, 12:53 AM)paxx Wrote: I’m sorry to tell you but this is completely BULLSHIT, don’t get offend. Yes we’re just a player but we have our rights to help the community as much as we can. Due to this bullshit Brigada the factions disagreed with your stupid idea.
Hence, part of the reason why a replacement is actively being looked for. No worries.

We have taken your feedback, and we are actively doing something to improve it. We are actively looking for a gang/faction that wants to put in the active roleplay to take care of what Brigada previously did.

I'll be locking this thread, feel free to PM Snazzyduckling or myself on discord if you have anymore concerns.