• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
((Edward Johnson Adminstration application))
[*]Name: Edward_Johnson

[*]Discord ID: ⎝⎝✧GͥOͣDͫ✧⎠⎠#4962

[*]Age:14

[*]What is your current timezone?:GMT+2

[*]How many hours a week are you available?: Everyday like three or four hours a day.

[*]Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

[*]Are you able to speak English?: Yes i am able

[*]Do you have any previous admin experience?: Yes.

[*]Are you currently part of the administrative team in other communities?: Yes, such as in Royal life-RP, Breaking desert RP, San andreas RP

[*]Tell us about yourself: I am very open minded and great team worker, I know how to deal with newbies very well!, Since i am experienced in different communities.

[*]What is the reason you want to become an Administrator: Since i am active and helful that's good enough for being an adminstrator and i am old in this server and i know the rules and how to deal with a hacker or a newbie or whatever, i can't ignore a report or a player in need for help, and I am now a Helper in BDRP, I enjoy it a lot and more importantly I want to provide a good example to the server, I want to get into Administration as I really do find myself qualified for it. I also have a lot of skill and show loyalty
Dear Applicant,

Thank you very much for your dedication and application. I'm sorry to tell you that your application is rejected. If you wish to know the reason why we deny your application, please do not hesitate to drop me a message.

Steven