• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Administrator/Game Moderator Application
[*]Name:Nickolai/Supreme

[*]Discord ID: Supreme#3007

[*]Age:19

[*]What is your current timezone?: GMT-5

[*]How many hours a week are you available?: I only have school two days of the week right now because it's my final year so I'll be available on weekends and sometimes the week if I'm not working on any assignments or studying. I can be online for up to 1-5 hours during the week. 

[*]Do you have a microphone?: Yes

[*]Are you able to speak English?: Yes, but I have a thick Jamaican accent.

[*]Do you have any previous admin experience?: I've only been a Helper on other SAMP server. I can provide proof of my excellent service there if you wish.

[*]Are you currently part of the administrative team in other communities?: Not anymore

[*]Tell us about yourself: I'm a very experienced SAMP player which have been playing for more than 4 years of my life. I'm currently doing a course in Automotive Engineering at my school. I'm well behaved young man and was born and raised in Kingston Jamaica growing up with both parents and two sisters and a brother. If you wish to know more you can surely ask.

[*]What is the reason you want to become an Administrator: I want to become an administrator or Game Moderator because It's always been a pleasure of mine to make sure rules are being enforced and players get and chance to enjoy themselves without someone hacking or interrupting the session. I dislike the idea of someone taking the time out of their day just to ruin someone's time and effort they have put into creating a wonderful server such as this one, so I'm willing to take the time out of my day to enforce the rules make sure that everyone who logs into the server to play have a good time doing so.
Application has been recieved.
Dear Applicant,

Please speak to John or Steven and schedule an interview.

Steven