• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael_Stanley - Stanley - Application
[*]Name:Michael Stanley
[*]Discord ID: MichaelStanley#1176
[*]Age: 17
[*]What is your current timezone?: EU
[*]How many hours a week are you available?: It's not stable, maybe 2-4 hours per day.
[*]Do you have a microphone?: Indeed.
[*]Are you able to speak English?: Yes. 
[*]Do you have any previous admin experience?: Alot.
[*]Are you currently part of the administrative team in other communities?: No.
[*]Tell us about yourself: I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family.
I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood i had one brother and one sister.
I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up at me; that's one of the reasons
that i want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work as a News Reporter
he was one of the most known news report within the city of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina
Beach Cafe as a waitress, Whereas i enjoyed to stay after school.

[*]What is the reason you want to become an Administrator: I'd like to become an administrator to
motivate the server and grow it up with every fellow Administrator. I'm experienced enough and qualified
to become one of the administrator team. I've been helped by many Administrators and i wanted to help
new players just like how i got helped. Being an administrator does need alot of time and work, and i'm
ready for anything i'd do to become one of the administrators and server this perfect server. i would
like to help people to show them the right way of Roleplaying. I'm also a fair person, right is right
and wrong is wrong.
Hi there.

Just a tip.

Try putting more effort into the application. Elaborate further on why you want the staff position and just be more precise.

Good luck.
Please contact Steven (Mantree#7769) or myself (Grifinger#5386) through Discord to schedule your interview.

Pending interview.
Dear Michael,

I just wanted to remind you your offer for the interview is still valid until this Friday.

If you fail to schedule the interview with us before Friday, your application will be denied.

Steven
As no interview has been scheduled, and the user has not visited the forum since 01-13-2019. This application is now rejected.