• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph_Necci - SPFD1427 - Application
[*]Name: Bryar/SPFD1427

[*]Discord ID: Bryar#1427 

[*]Age: 20, 21 in July.

[*]What is your current timezone?: Eastern, GMT-5

[*]How many hours a week are you available?: My schedule is pretty tight right now.  I work part-time in IT and attend college full time for computer Engineering.  I'm more of a "weekend gamer" but usually log on an hour or two in the evenings when possible on weeknights.

[*]Do you have a microphone?: I do.

[*]Are you able to speak English?: Natively.

[*]Do you have any previous admin experience?: I've been everything from a Tester/Helper to Lead Administrator for several SAMP servers and other games.  I'm more than happy to share which projects and these positions if needed.

[*]Are you currently part of the administrative team in other communities?: I run a small gaming community of my own for general games.  We currently operate with one Rust server and are looking into adding others to our services.

[*]Tell us about yourself: I'm a twenty year old from Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I work as a Desktop Technician for my university's Information Technology Services, and I attend classes full-time for Computer Engineering.  I enjoy gaming in my free time, programming/scripting, and having a good time overall.  Feel free to ask for any more information!

[*]Do you have any previous admin experience?: As stated above, I've got years of experience across different projects and games.

[*]What is the reason you want to become an Administrator:  I very briefly got on the server and was happy with what I saw.  I'd like to help out and help this community grow, if possible.  I'm not after the title of Administrator immediately, or ever at that.  I can be a normal player, a helper, a moderator, or an administrator.  None of that "matters" or makes a difference to me.  I just like to help out where possible!
Dear Bryar,

We have received your application. Upon reviewing, we are happy with the application you submitted and would like to schedule an interview with you on Discord.

Please contact us when you are available. Look forward to meet you in game and Discord.

Steven
Application accepted - appointed as moderator

Welcome to the team.